Farewell messages to kids
Saying goodbye to kids is always difficult as there is a different and strong kind of an attachment that one develops with them. The best way to say goodbye to kids is through a farewell message. Farewell message to a kid must be one that the kid understands clearly. Here are a few examples of the same:
Sample farewell messages to kids:
- You were such a joy and a bundle of energy that made all of us feel like kids along with you. Hope you be a good person when you grow up the way you have been a good kid with us. Love you little one.
- We might be saying goodbye right now, but don’t lose heart kid, we shall meet again and then there will be the same bicycle rides and the same candies. Bye bye.
- You have been the brightest, sharpest and the most energetic kid I have known till date. Your jokes and your poems will be missed the most. Hope you come to visit us again. Good bye till then.
- We will always be here for you whenever you need us. Be a good kid and don’t do anything that shall disappoint anyone. Good luck.
- This is not a farewell, this is like a new opportunity that has knocked on you door. Make full use of it dear kiddo.Have a happy life and write regularly.
- Just because you are going doesn’t mean we shall not meet again. Write as soon as you reach and we shall come visit you as much as possible. Take care.
Category: Farewell Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Farewell Messages | December 24, 2010