Saying goodbye to kids is always difficult as there is a different and strong kind of an attachment that one develops with them. The best way to say goodbye to kids is through a farewell message. Farewell message to a kid must be one that the kid understands clearly. Here are a few examples of the same:
Sample farewell messages to kids:
- You were such a joy and a bundle of energy that made all of us feel like kids along with you. Hope you be a good person when you grow up the way you have been a good kid with us. Love you little one.
- We might be saying goodbye right now, but don’t lose heart kid, we shall meet again and then there will be the same bicycle rides and the same candies. Bye bye.
- You have been the brightest, sharpest and the most energetic kid I have known till date. Your jokes and your poems will be missed the most. Hope you come to visit us again. Good bye till then.
- We will always be here for you whenever you need us. Be a good kid and don’t do anything that shall disappoint anyone. Good luck.
- This is not a farewell, this is like a new opportunity that has knocked on you door. Make full use of it dear kiddo.Have a happy life and write regularly.
- Just because you are going doesn’t mean we shall not meet again. Write as soon as you reach and we shall come visit you as much as possible. Take care.