Farewell messages to employees
A farewell message to employees should have a sense of a formal tone as well as gratitude. An employer writes such a message to employees when the employee needs to leave the firm or company. If it is not easy for you to think of words that bring about a good Farwell message, then the following shall help you.
Sample farewell message to employees:
- It is difficult to find employees who work as hard as you do or who is as dedicated as you always have been. Wish you could offer more of your services to us, but wish you a terrific future, one that you have always wished for.
- It is true that I have learnt a lot from you, even on being the employer. You have been a right mix of hard work and intelligence which makes you a great employee regardless of the field you work in. Hope we get to work together again in the future. Good luck.
- The company’s success has a lot to do with the brains you put behind it and the hard work you have never said no to. Thanks for your unparallel attention to this firm.
- You have given your time and almost all life to the development of this business. You are leaving us but you have left imprints behind which shall set examples for a lot of other employees.
- Thanks for being the inspiration for so many youngsters who set you as their role model. Best of luck for the future.
- I wish you good luck for your upcoming endeavors and look forward to creating magic with you again the way we did in this company.
Category: Farewell Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Farewell Messages | December 24, 2010