It is a difficult situation when one of your colleagues announces his farewell. It is a time when your company departs. Sometimes the thought process fails to catch the right words to convey. To help you on that very purpose, here is a list of a few sample farewell messages that could be the perfect piece of message that you want to say to your colleague.
Sample farewell messages to colleagues:
- Slowly and gradually over a period of time, you became more than just a colleague for me. You became a friend and even a mentor to me. Your presence shall be missed. Wishing you great luck for your future plans.
- It is rare that one finds advice and help from a colleague. Thanks for being that selfless person who always was willing to extend his helping hand. Have a great life ahead and keep in touch.
- From the coffee breaks to the grilling long hour schedules, you have always been great company. It would be hard to replace a colleague like you.
- Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence here. Best of luck.
- Wish I could stick around with you for a little more time, but life has other plans for you. So wish you a heartfelt good luck for the goals that you have set for yourself. Keep in touch.
- It is amazing how work became fun when you were around. Hope you feel the same. Have a prosperous life.