Farewell message to friends
Parting from friends is always a tough event in life. In such cases, one finds it difficult to overcome emotions and let your thoughts take the shape of words. It is always better to write when you are unable to say something. Farewell messages to friends should have an emotion quotient of their own and the following would help you convey your message conveniently.
Sample farewell message to friends:
- How would I be able to crack jokes and laugh on them without you? Who would I turn to when I need help? At every step in life, you shall be missed and thought off. Hope you keep in touch.
- You have been always there for me in times of happiness as well as at time when I needed a shoulder to cry. With you I have grown up and seen the world change shape. Wish you return soon. Have fun.
- A friend like you comes along just once in life. Now that you are going, I know it will be hard to find someone like you. With a tear in my eye and a wish of good luck on my mind, I say good luck to you.
- Life will be a little less colorful without you. Hope you have a fun filled life ahead.
- Friends are a gift from God, and your farewell makes me feel like someone if taking a precious gift away. Come back soon to the joy and the happiness we shared.
- The nicest place in the world was next to you. There is no one who I’d rather be with other than you. Good luck for your life.
Category: Farewell Messages