Farewell Message to Boss
A farewell message to your boss should look like a formal statement but with a tinge of a sincere emotional thought to it. This might seem like a huge task as there is fine line of order which, if crossed might give a casual outlook to the message. The following examples could be helpful when writing a farewell message to your boss.
Sample farewell message to boss:
- I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive. Thanks Boss, wishing you a great future ahead.
- Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck for your future plans.
- The progress one makes in a career always depends greatly on the kind of supervision he gets. And I consider myself lucky to have you as my boss. Working wouldn’t have been so interesting if it wasn’t for you Sir. Good luck and good bye.
- On this occasion, my mind races back to all those occasions where you made me learn from the big and small errors in my work. What I am today is because of your little pieces of advice Sir. Thanks for being a great boss. You shall be missed.
- Now that you have finally decided to leave this firm, I wish you the very best of what life has to offer. May you grow and prosper in every aspect of life. Good Luck.
Category: Farewell Messages