No money or no power works better than a little piece of encouragement. Encouragement has a power that can make anybody do even the impossible. Take any example where a good work has been encouraged and you shall see the amazing results it produces. But writing such messages might not be too easy for everyone. So here is a list which might help you pick one that suits your purpose.
Sample encouragement card messages:
- You have the skills, you have the talent, you have the intelligence and you have the passion. You have done really well always. Keep up the good work.
- There are no words that can express what I feel for the amount of hard work you put in each of your tasks. Very well done. Keep it up.
- The spirit and the passion that you put in are commendable. May god give you the strength to carry on this way. Good luck.
- You have been simply the best to have done this task. I couldn’t have got a better candidate to complete it this well. Keep it up.
- Don’t let the world bother you in the process of the work you are doing. I am sure you will reach you goal and show to the world what you are made up of.
- Let this not get to your head and distract you in any way but you should know that you are doing really well and it is expected of you to continue the same way always.