It is natural enough for human beings to commit mistakes, but realizing them and devising ways to mend them is equally important. One must always apologize for his/ her mistake, whatsoever big or small it might be, and the simple yet best way to do so is by saying a genuine “Sorry”. Emotional sorry messages are meant to portray the exact feelings that come out of your heart when you actually want to ask for forgiveness.
Sample Emotional Sorry Messages
- The only way I could think of for winning back your trust in me was by saying three true words – “I am sorry”. Please forgive me if you can.
- My heart seriously aches to think of the moment when my stupid and angry words pulled out tears from your angelic eyes. I can go up to any extent to rub off those rude memories and make you realize that I am truly very sorry for my misdeeds.
- I apologize for my wrong behavior. I really mean it when I say that I am sorry. Please give me a chance to mend our relationship.
- Only a Satan like me could have hurt you so badly. I don’t mind saying you sorry a hundred times even.
- I had no intentions of disrespecting you the way it happened today. I can’t but help of thinking how to reduce this distance that my act has created today. I am really very sorry and beg for your forgiveness.
- If only I could take back those harsh words, I would have done it at this very instant. I am really sorry for whatever I said and did today.