Deepest condolence messages
In case of a mishap a person needs the support of others and it is important that you provide it at the right time i.e. when he is in a state of mind when nothing seems to be right. A small and simple condolence message can make the receiver fell much better about the situation.
Sample Deepest condolence messages
- I have been thinking of you and am sorry for your loss. Just want to let you know that I am here for you.
- Please accept my deepest condolence to you and your family on the loss of your father.
- We are sorry for the demise of Mr. Philip and show our condolence to his son and family. He will always be remembered.
- Let the sweet memories of your mother remain in our heart and help us over this time of sorrow…….
- It was a shock for us to know about your lovely sister. May you have the courage to handle the situation and help you family to come over the situation?
- I was taken aback when heard about your father. My deepest condolences are with you and your family. I will pray to God to give you the strength, support and courage.
- We will pray for you and your family. God has a reason to all that he does, may be this time he decided for your mom so that she can take rest however, she will always be a part of our thoughts and will be cherished in our heart.
Category: Condolence Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Condolence Messages | May 12, 2010