Death is perhaps the only truth of human life, yet we find it terribly hard to accept. The loss of near and dear ones shatters a person’s world and everything seems to have come to a standstill for him/ her. It becomes our moral as well as social responsibility then to support the family of the deceased with serious emotional yet encouraging words. Death sorry messages are thus perfect for the aforesaid purpose.
Sample Death Sorry messages
- I was tongue-tied the moment I heard the news of the sad demise of your family member. I have been feeling terribly sorry and also realize how difficult it must be for you to accept the fact and move on in life. I would still ask you to be strong and promise to be beside you whenever you need me.
- I am really very sorry for whatever has happened to you and your family. May the Almighty give all of you enough strength to recover the loss of your beloved grandma
- I have no words to help lessen the pain of having lost your dear one forever. I am thoroughly sorry for the incident.
- It hurts me badly to see my best friend in this condition, on having lost the most special person who meant the world to him. I am really sorry and wish I could have taken away all your pains. But, for now, I can only remember you in my prayers and help in every possible way to boost your spirits.
- I was shocked and very sorry to know that your dear relative has expired. May the soul of the person rest in eternal peace.