Death farewell messages are messages meant to console the loss of a family member or an acquaintance. They must be imbued with sincerity and empathy. As the occasion is a solemn one, death farewell messages must keep to the gravity of the situation. On no account must they be out of tone with the somber occasion.
Sample Death Farewell messages
- You have been an inspiration for all of us who had the fortune of coming into your ambit. Now that you have left us for your heavenly abode, we can only hope and pray that your soul rests in peace.
- This moment brings with the heavy realization that you will no longer be present to guide and protect us. May your soul rest in peace. This farewell is not just a farewell for the kind person you were but also everything you stood for.
- This loss is inexpressible. We bid farewell to you with a heavy heart, lamenting in the void your death shall leave in all of us. May your soul rest in peace. You will always be remembered and loved.
- You have been a wonderful sister, a wonderful mother and the wonderful human being. Your loss will be keenly felt. Our sorrow cannot be expressed in words and all we can say is that your farewell has created a huge void.
- You will be remembered forever for the amazing qualities you embodied. Your death has left us with nothing to hold on to. May god rest your soul in peace.