Congratulation messages to employees
Congratulations can come to an employee from his or her employer whenever an occasion of happiness takes place either in personal life or in professional domain. Congratulation messages to employees are always special. Also, these messages make the employee-employer relationship stronger and help it go beyond the four walls of the office premises.
Sample Congratulation messages to employees
- My heartiest congratulations are for you as you became a father yesterday. Take good care of your family. May God bless the little princess.
- Congratulations for your promotion. Keep the good work going.
- It is not a matter of astonishment for me as I received the news of your success. Rather, it is an event of utter excitement for me as you emerged victorious in a challenging task.
- I would like to congratulate you as you will complete a decade with this organization. You have become an inseparable integrity for our company and we hope that you will be intermingled into our social fiber even in the years to come. Wish you all the very best for your future ahead.
- Congratulations for your marriage from all the staff members of the office. May God shower the blessings and prosperity to your family.
- I would like to congratulate you for your success in the national quiz competition. You have made us and our company proud. Well done!
- You have been an outstanding performer in this year and I am filled with joy to congratulate you as the best employee of the year. May this success enkindle you to go further.
Category: Congratulation Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Congratulation Messages | December 24, 2010