Condolence text messages
Life is a game that everyone plays but loose at the end. However, when someone goes to the next world he leaves his loved ones in tears. At this time, it is important that you show that you are there, so that they can bring themselves together and start will there life again.
Sample Condolence text messages
- I am sorry to hear about loss. My wishes are with you and your family always.
- When we loose someone we love, time seems to stop. However, it is important that you start to live again with a smile on your face so that you can make the soul of the one who has gone happy, as he is still looking at you even if you cannot.
- Your mom was one of the best people I have known, I am sure that she was the best. I am sorry for your loss.
- I know that you have lost the greatest gift god ever gave you. I am sorry and may his soul rests in peace.
- I was shocked when I heard about your sister. She was a great girl and will always be thought about.
- I am sorry to hear about the demise of your grand mom, may god give you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.
- I was not a part of your family but your mom always made me fell family. I am sorry to hear about her and she will always be a part of our memories.
Category: Condolence Messages