Condolence messages to boss from an employee shows that the relation between the two have surpassed official barriers. This little token of concern does not make him feel alone at the time of misery. These messages are send to boss when some of hid near or dear one passes away.
Sample Condolence Messages to Boss
- It was a great shock for me to hear that you lost your wife last Tuesday. Hope she is blessed with eternal rest. May you and your family bear this sorrow.
- My heartfelt condolences and sympathy are with you and your family for the unfortunate demise of your son. May his soul rest in peace and may almighty provide you enough courage to bear the sorrow.
- Your mother was a very nice woman and she always treated me as her son. Her demise was a matter of distress for me as the loss is beyond repair. May her soul rest in peace.
- There is nothing that will ease out your sorrow on the sad demise of your father. Still, I want to let you know that you and your family will always be in my prayers.
- Please accept my condolences on the untimely death of your brother. May you and your family be strong enough to some out of this phase of crisis.
- I express condolences from the deepest strata of my heart as I heard that you lost your beloved sister last Thursday. May her soul be blessed with perpetual rest. I pray to god to give you and your family enough courage to bear the trauma.