Condolence Messages on Uncle’s Death
Condolence messages on uncle’s death are sent to a family as a way to express sympathy for those who have experienced this irreparable loss. These messages help the grieved family to come out of their shock.
Sample Condolence messages on uncle’s death
- I was taken by surprise to know that you lost your uncle last week. May God give you and your family enough strength to bear the situation.
- The news of your uncle’s death filled me with acute sorrow. May his soul rest in peace and hope your family be blessed with enough courage to overcome the time of crisis.
- Your uncle was an utmost gentleman in general and a very special person for me in particular. His ill-timed demise has brought a great grief to me as I know that the loss is irrevocable.
- I pray to the Almighty to give you and your family enough strength to bear the sorrow due to your uncle’s sudden death. May his soul receive eternal peace.
- Your uncle was one of the nicest gentlemen I have ever come across. May his soul rest in peace and May God shower enough strength to your family in this trying situation.
- My heartfelt sympathies and thoughts are with you and your family on the sad demise of your uncle. May you be blessed with enough courage to overcome this sorrow and come out of this trying moment.
- I am taken aback to hear the news of your uncle’s demise. He was a friend and guide to me and the loss will never be repaired.
Category: Condolence Messages