Condolence messages on death
When someone looses a dear one it becomes difficult to accept the situation. A simple gesture from your end can turn out to be very supportive and heart touching. At this time of stress a condolence message can mean a lot to the receiver and help him to overcome the situation much faster.
Sample Condolence messages on death
- May you get the strength to handle the situation in the best way possible. You dad was a great human and I am sure that was the most wonderful dad in this world. However, at this time it is important that you help you family come over with the situation, so that you can make him proud.
- I am sorry to hear about the demise of your grand father, may god give you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.
- I was taken aback when heard about your mother. My deepest condolences are with you and your family. I will pray to God to give you and your family the strength, support and courage so that you can handle this upsetting situation.
- We will never be able to forget your brother as she will always be in our heart. I will pray to almighty to give you the courage and strength to over come the situation.
- The best way to remember someone it to do it with a smile on your face. You will not be able to do it soon but at least try and this will make the soul of the one who has gone happy.
Category: Condolence Messages