Condolence messages on death of brother are sent to console the bereaved family. These messages can provide strength to bear the grief of this unforeseen incident. The messages should be written in such a manner so that it conveys your grief and concern as well.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death of Brother
- It was indeed shocking for me when I came to know that you lost your brother last week. His untimely death filled me with sorrow and tears. May his soul rest in ceaseless peace.
- Your brother was a good friend of mine and his demise was an incident of great distress for me. I extend my heartfelt sympathy for you and your family. My prayers are always with you.
- I could understand that nothing could bring your brother back. Still, I hope that my condolence may give you and your family some courage to bear this crisis period.
- My heart crammed with grief when I heard about your brother’s sad demise. He shall always be missed early by all of us. May his soul be blessed with perpetual tranquility.
- It is indeed very hard for me to believe that your brother is no more. Hope his soul rests in peace and may god shower enough courage to you and your relatives to bear the unforeseen grief.
- The ill-timed death of your brother brought a surge of mourning to me. May his soul rest in eternal peace. You and your family will always be in my prayers in this trying phase of time.