The owners of an answering machine often record messages which would play when they receive a call. There are a few common answering machines people tend to use. These messages are loaded and played in the absence of the receiver.
Sample common answering machine messages
- Hi guys!!!! Jane here. I am not being able to attend the phone right now. So please leave your name, number and message after the beep sound.
- Hey, thanks for calling but I am really sorry as I am not at home presently. But still you can leave a message and I will call you back later as soon as possible.
- We are not at home, so please leave a message so that we can get back to you later.
- Hello. I am Mr. and Mrs. Saunders answering machine. They are not at home now, or both of them are too busy to pick up the phone. They will surely attend the phone when they are finished and free.
- You have reached the Hopkins residence. It seems no one is available to attend to your call. But don’t worry; we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear callers, this is the desk of G. N. Publishers. Please tell me your name and message. It will be passed onto the appropriate person and you will receive a call back from them very soon. Thank you for your patience and time.
- This is Michael, leave a message and I am glad that you called.