Church Welcome Messages
Church welcome messages are written to welcome people to the church and help them redeem their souls of the sins and receive mental peace. Though with church we usually associate the Christians; yet, Church is a sacred and divine place where the mass, irrespective of their race, cast and creed, go and offer their prayers. Welcoming people to the church is a noble job indeed and these messages help us in performing the noble act.
Sample Church Welcome Messages
- The church welcomes everyone to come and pray in front of the ultimate entity helping in the total moral upliftment of mankind.
- The serene atmosphere of the church not only gives mental solace but also mental courage to human beings. Hence, the church heartily welcomes you all.
- I welcome you to attend my daughter’s marriage to be held at the church. I hope you will be present in the divine ambience to bless the newly wed.
- I welcome you and your entire family to attend my grandson’s christening at the church. Please be present and shower your blessing on the infant for his life ahead.
- I invite you to our regular Sunday prayer at the church. Since you belong to a different religion, I wish you to know my rituals and customs before we get married.
- I welcome you, my friend, to visit the church with me next week. My family will also be visiting there and so it is going to be a nice time for all of us.
Category: Welcome Messages