Christmas Messages to Colleagues
Colleagues are individuals who form an important part of our life as we spend most of our time at work place. It is our rapport with our colleagues that influence our work at office so by conveying Christmas messages to colleagues makes the rapport stronger. And by conveying these messages, you make them felt that you care for them.
Sample Christmas Messages to Colleagues
- Every day, five days a week from ten a.m. to six p.m. you see my boring office, but this year on twenty fifth of December you will be saved from that pain as you spend time with your family and friends. And so, this boring colleague of yours wants to wish you a merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas bring you rise in salary, good performance results and promotion. A very Merry Christmas, to my dear colleague.
- Everyday you make my day. You make work place an interesting place. You fill the environment at office with glee. I wish I could spend Christmas with you. But, don’t worry about me as my family will try to compensate for your absence and wish that you also have a lovely time with your family. I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas.
- I hope that for this one day you will forget about the monthly targets, client meetings and half yearly increments but not the soul who sits beside your cabin every day. Wish you a very Happy Christmas.
- Monthly appraisals come and go, sales targets come and go, but I wish colleagues like stay forever every Christmas. I wish you have an amazing time during this Christmas.
Category: Christmas Messages