Christmas Messages to Boss
Though we celebrate Christmas with people who are part of our personal life, but at the same time we cannot forget about those individuals who are part of our professional life, specially our boss. Giving Christmas messages to boss leaves a good impression on him about you.
Sample Christmas Messages to Boss
- I hope you have a lovely Christmas and spend quality time with your family. Merry Christmas Sir.
- Workloads come and go. Clients come and go. Monthly business targets come and go, but Christmas comes once in a year and boss like you comes once in a lifetime. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the whole world.
- You are the best boss that I ever had. So. I wish that this year you have the best Christmas that you ever had. Merry Christmas, to you.
- As long as there are bosses like you, there will be people like me, who love to come to work. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Bosses are such important people that we have a special day for them. And I wish that Christmas every year is a special day for you.
- “I want a raise! We’re out of toner! I’m tired! One day I’ll be the boss! It’s not my fault! It is break time yet?” If you are expecting that these are the words that I am going to tell you, then you are wrong as all I want to say is : “Wishing you that you have the Happiest Christmas of your life this year.”
Category: Christmas Messages