Christmas invitation messages are notes of invitation drafted with joyous phrases and beautiful lines. Such messages are sent by the host to the near & dear ones in order to celebrate Christmas together.
Sample Christmas Invitation Messages:
- Come and join us on the holy Eve of Christmas! It’s the occasion to celebrate together and prayer for the world peace. We have arranged the party at the office basement, please come at sharp 8pm and enjoy the food and drinks.
- Christmas is the time of joy and peace! Let us make our Christmas memorable and enjoyable together. I have arranged a Christmas party at my home with loads of fun filled activities, and you are cordially invited! Please come over to meet all our friends.
- May God bless you with happiness & success on this Christmas! The great instance of Christmas Eve has come! Let us gather and pray together to please our God. Venue for the Christmas party is as following:
Timberlake Restaurant at sharp 9pm, RSVP: Joan Hudson
- A Christmas invitation is a sacred obligation! Accept it and ensure your presence at Hotel: Hilton, at sharp 5pm to meet all dear ones and colleagues. May God bless you with hopes and grant you success in the world. Let us speared the peace & love on this occasion!
- Merry Christmas to all of you! It’s indeed a great event to rejoice ourselves. Come & join us to please our Savoir. The season is at Marks on December 25th, 2010 at sharp 7pm. Hoping to see you there!