Christmas Eve Greeting Messages
Christmas Eve greeting messages, as the name depicts, are sent and received by the friends, colleagues and relatives to wish each other on the religious occasion of Christmas Eve. Such messages can be sent via online greeting cards or manual greeting card drafted with beautiful quotes and prayers.
Sample Christmas Eve greeting Messages:
- Christmas is the special occasion of the year to celebrate and pray together. May the shining stars of Christmas Eve bless us all with new hopes and prosperity! Wishing you a happy Christmas and all the best for New Year!
- I wish this Christmas Eve takes to you on a journey of enjoyment, success and happiness. I could not make it to celebrate with you. I hope you will have great time with your dear ones! Have a blissful Christmas Eve!
- Merry Christmas and May the grace of God protect you against all odds and fill your heart with new hopes of holy light. Let us pray to our Mighty Father to bless us with harmony and peace. Have a joyful Christmas Eve!
- Let the refection of Christmas motivate us for the new revolutions to spread love and peace all around the world. I am wishing you a very happy Christmas Eve and a wonderful new year ahead. God Bless you!
- May the session of this Christmas pampers all of your dreams with reality and brings you prosperity & success! Missing you badly on this religious occasion! Stay blessed and enjoy this Christmas Eve!
Category: Christmas Eve Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Christmas Eve Messages | December 24, 2010