Christian inspirational messages are about events in life and how to deal with them. These messages provide wisdom, words about peace, comfort and joy and messages that help us grow. These wise words help us tide crises in our lives.
Sample Christian Inspirational Messages
- That god so loved his world that he sacrificed his only son, that whoever has belief on him, will never perish and have an eternal life.
- God’s kingdom never comes with any careful observation, nor would people say, “here it is,” or “there it is,” because within you lies his kingdom.
- That our lord is faithful and he would protect and strengthen you form all the evil forces.
- The fruit of thy spirit is joy, patience, peace, kindness, goodness, love, gentleness, self control and faithfulness. Against these things there exists no law.
- A thief only comes to kill, destroy and steal; Jesus came so that they may lead a normal life and have it in abundance.
- You are a royal priesthood, a chosen race and holy nation, Jesus’ own people, who could declare the fantastic deeds done by him, who ushered you out through darkness into this marvelous light.
- For we are the workmanship of god, created in Jesus Christ for doing good deeds which god himself prepared in advance to be done by us.
- Not that you had me chosen, but it was I who had chosen you. I had you appointed to go out and bear a long lasting fruit.