When you show your concern to someone, it is important that you should sound so as well. Otherwise, you will end up ruining the message. A condolence message should always send in accordance to the relationship with the person who has moved on and at the same time with the one whom you are sending it too. Being limited always helps in case of condolence messages.
Sample Christian condolence messages
- I never had an opportunity to know your mother as closely as I wanted to but I am sure that she was great and may her soul rest in peace.
- Being close to such a nice person as your dad was a pleasure, he always supported you in all that you ever wanted too and I am sure, than now even though he is not here, he will be looking at you from heaven and will continue doing the same.
- I am sorry to hear that you lost your brother like this. May god gives you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.
- Mr. XXX has always been a special part of our life and even he is not there ant more he will remain in our heart, safe and untouched.
- It was a pleasure to know your mom, as I had never seen a woman like her before; she had a special charm in her eyes and smile on her face. Her presence is irreplaceable. May god gives you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.