Cell Phone Answering Machine Messages
Often we are unable to receive important calls. In such cases, the need for an answering machine is felt acutely. Cell phone answering machine messages not only imply consideration for the caller, but they also leave impact on the caller’s perception for the receiver.
Sample Cell Phone Answering Machine Messages
- Hello, you have reached (name). I am sorry for not being able to receive your call. Kindly leave your message on the voicemail and I will surely get back to you.
- Hey! This is (name). I cannot take your call at present. If you leave your message on the voicemail I will get back to you in no time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- You have reached (name’s) voicemail account. Please leave your name, contact details and message and I will contact you shortly. Thank you.
- I apologize for not being able to receive your call as I am on an unavoidable call on another line. Kindly leave your name and message on my voicemail and I promise to call you soon.
- My phone is currently unavailable. If you will kindly leave your details on the answering machine I hope to get back to you within a couple of days. Thank you for calling.
- Hello, this is (name). I am currently on a holiday and, regretfully, lack of network facilities prevents me from receiving your call. Please leave your message on the answering machine and I shall get back to you shortly.
- I am unable to take your call due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the directions to record your message. Thank you.
Category: Answering Machine Messages