Business voicemail messages is kind of effective technique to restore or save urgent calls or messages when you are busy somewhere or offline due to some business meeting. One can listen to stored voice mails and take an action later on according to this.
Sample Business Voicemail Messages:
- Greetings for the day! You have reached to Mr. Brown, Manager- marketing’s voicemail. Today, I have a meeting and I am busy till 1 PM. Kindly, leave you messages after the beep.
- Good Morning! This is Ms. Emma Watson; I am not on my desk. Regarding any trade query, please leave you messages with name, designation and contact details after a long beep. Thank you!
- Hello! I am either away from my desk at present for some important work. You can drop your important message regarding business queries in my voicemail. I will surely get back to you on this as soon as possible. Please add your name and address if you are a new person.
- Good After noon! You have reached to Mr. Anthony’s voicemail box. I am not present on my desk and in a business meeting. You are requested to leave your brief massage along with necessary information. You will be contacted shortly.
- Hi! I am Tina, HR- Manager, ABC Companies. I will be out of office till Monday, September 10th, 2010. I will resume from Tuesday, so you are requested to leave your voicemail message here or for any emergency call me at 2345 678 7906. Thank you!!