Boxing Day text messages
Boxing Day is a really important day for Christians as the day gives them a break from the hectic festive season as Boxing Day is a public holiday in many parts of the world. This day marks the point between Christmas and New Year. Some people like sending gifts and greetings to others on this occasion but some people find text messaging one of the best and easy way to wish their friends and relatives. If you are having problems writing a right message for Boxing Day, then the following is worth reading.
Sample Boxing Day messages:
- Boxing Day has fallen upon each one of us and it promises us to give us happiness and take away the suffering. The almighty himself brings about light in each one of our lives. Have a happy boxing day.
- This message might not be able to bring about how I feel this day, but my love for you is quite recognizable. Still I take this opportunity on Boxing Day to wish you a good life, great luck and loads of success. Happy Boxing Day dear friend.
- May this Boxing Day be as happy and a cheerful as Christmas was. May the happy story continue till the New Year and take over from there too. Have a great boxing day and a wonderful new year ahead.
- God loves you and wants you to be happy. He has given you this day to relax in life and feel his love and blessings over you. Love god in return and he shall take care of you. Happy Boxing Day.
Category: Boxing Day Messages
Sites That Link to this Post
- Boxing Day Messages | December 24, 2010