We humans are bound to make mistakes. Making mistake is not a bad thing but not realizing them is. And once we have realized, an apology is a must. While apologizing to someone we must keep in mind that we should really feel it and not just say it for the sake of it. A sincere apology is all what counts. We should never hesitate to admit when we are wrong and the best way to do that is to say “Sorry”. Here are a few sample text messages that would help you to make up for your mistakes.
Sample Sorry messages
- I have realized how hard it must have been for you and I am sorry for what I put you through.
- I can only say Sorry for the helping hand I didn’t lend. Just wish that I had been a better friend.
- It’s really hard to decide how to tell you Sorry and what would be that one gesture that can make up for what I did.
- What I did in the past cannot be changed. But your forgiveness can change the path of our relationship in future. So all I want to say to you is that “I am really sorry”.
- It is difficult to decide how to tell you Sorry. What can be done that it would make you realize how much I regret for what I did. Then I thought of saying you ‘Forgive me’ with a smile.
- Sometimes I hurt people unintentionally. But hopefully at least you will understand me if not anyone else. I am really sorry for whatever I said.