Baby shower parties are arranged by close relatives of the expectant couple and traditionally invite only women. Nowadays, the invites are extended to families and theme parties are held. A shower card can be created keeping the theme in mind, having catchy, childish, and humorous wordings. If you wish for a traditional, all women invite, it should be mentioned in the card.
Sample baby shower card messages
- As you must have known, my son Vidhyut is going to be a father soon. We are arranging a baby shower party on August 31 at 4 p.m. We wish you will be here with family to partake of the fun.
- There is going to be an “Alice in Wonderland” theme-based baby shower for my daughter, Vidhya, on September 1, 2010, with lots and lots of fun. Hope both of you will be here with your little ones to make the occasion colorful and merry.
- God willingly, we will be conducting a baby shower party for my daughter, Esther, who is entering the seventh month of her confinement on September 5, 2010. The party will be at 6 p.m. on that day. We have planned it as an all-ladies party and look forward to a lot of fun and gossip with all you ladies.
- We wish to pass on the good news that my sister-in-law, Prema, is expecting a baby by the end of next month. To share our joy with you all, we wish to hold a baby shower in her honor. Do be present with family and add to the fun.
- My dear sister, Julie, will soon be a mother. We would like to make it special for her by arranging a baby shower party. We would very much like to share the occasion with you, especially the ladies.