Baby shower cake messages
Baby shower cakes are often made with cute icing on them in keeping with the mood. Shapes of cartoon characters, a smiling star, iced on top of the cake with peppy wordings will make for a cake that will be remembered for years. The messages on the cake can express the happiness, thrill, teasing, and funny spirit of the celebration.
Sample baby shower cake messages
- A shower of blessings on your growing family.
- Welcome to Mary’s boy child (girl child).
- Come soon, my little star.
- It has been a long wait for you, dear.
- Thinking only of you, dear little child.
- Mama’s waiting for you, dear.
- May the great expectations come true.
- All for you, my little one.
- Waiting for the bundle of joy.
- Awaiting the rising star.
- Junior Hannah expected.
- Your smile is in our thoughts.
- Blessed with a gift from heaven.
- Our dream baby coming soon.
- Best wishes to the child in the womb.
- God bless you and your little one.
- East or west, a baby is the best (gift).
- Cheers to the innocence and charm.
- Here we are, waiting for you.
- You are the talk of the day, little one.
- A bundle of joy for Ma and Pa.
- Chief guest expected soon.
- Good health to the new baby.
- Bonny baby, come soon.
- Mummy, I’m in your tummy.
- Home, sweet home ready for you, dear.
- Crowd here, just to bless you, dear.
- Best wishes for the transition.
Category: Baby Shower Messages