Motivation, recognition and reward are needed by all employees. Word of thankfulness and gratitude helps building positive employee morale in employees. To retain this morale one must give appreciation messages to employees from time to time. The results of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate your employees help increasing profitability and productivity.
Sample Appreciation Messages to Employees
- I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your efforts and hard work.
- We know how much work goes behind building a masterpiece. It wouldn’t have been a masterpiece if it weren’t for your sincere effort and hard work.
- Your determination and dedication has contributed to the success that we see before us.
- An achievement starts with an idea and you have given the momentum to the idea.
- Thank you for keeping faith in this organization and helping us achieve our common goal.
- We want to thank you for believing our objective and working your level best to reach that aim.
- Please take a moment and pat yourself at the back for the excellent work that you all have committed together.
- It evident that if the employees, coworkers and employers work together everyone gets benefitted and the quality of the work improves. Keep up the good work.
- To be a champion you need someone to believe your goal or achievement, so thank you for considering us.
- Your spirit to win and your power to excel has made this organization worthy enough. There is probably no other way to thank you other than saying that we are sincerely grateful.