It is very important to appreciate the work done by your colleagues as it helps in building a good working environment. Infact everyone expects some appreciation on doing good work. It feels encouraging if your colleagues appreciate you work. Here are a few appreciation messages that one can give to his colleague.
Sample Appreciation Messages to Colleague:
- Your presence in this office has always been encouraging for everyone to do good work. I have learnt a lot from your hardwork and hope to continue with you longer. Keep it up.
- There has been a tremendous amount of effort from your side to complete this project. Keep it up and promotion is not far away.
- You have been more than a colleague when it comes to learning from you. I have learnt a lot and hope to be under your influence for years to come.
- Hope you get the promotion and raise which is long due for your superb efforts and unparallel hard work. Keep it up and best of luck.
- Working with you has been less stressful and more interesting always. You have been a role model for many. Really appreciate your good work.
- I wish I was as hard working as you are and had as much dedication as you do. Good going.
- Your help on those never ending tasks has been a great help. The little advices and lessons that I get from you will be valued for a lifetime. They are really appreciated.
- May god bless you for all those time you have come to my aid when I wasn’t able to finish up a task on time. Thanks.