Pastor or more precisely a clergyman or priest who is in charge of any church or congregation, is a man of utmost respect and reverence to all of us. An appreciation message for a pastor is just a small token of our love, respect and gratitude towards him. An appreciation message is a meagre gesture on our part to thank the pastor for the unmatchable love he bestows on mankind.
Sample Appreciation Messages for Pastor
- Thank you deeply for the selfless love and care that you shower upon us and make us feel like your child.
- Through your activities you remind us of mercy, divinity and spiritual soundness, so I would take an opportunity to thank you and appreciate you from the bottom of my heart.
- It is just a small attempt to appreciate your deeds as they are really incomparable and unmatching.
- It is tried to the best of our capacity to appreciate and be enthusiastically involved in the goodness you spread.
- You are an epitome of selfless sacrifice, kindness, genuinity, purity and eternal love, so we highly appreciate your being and covering the world with so much sanctity.
- Love , Faith & Hope – these basic three principles of Christianity are your weapons with whom you intend to end all the evil prevailing in the world. This belief of yours in itself is a thing of utmost appreciation and a thing to learn from for us.
- Infinite and overwhelming appreciation to you for redeeming our souls from all the sins and guilt.